GCR is one of the largest, safest, and most trusted providers of Off-The-Road and Mining tires and service in the country. Our extensive experience, expertise, products and services provide customers availability to World Class Off-The-Road and Mining tire and service solutions. Our solution based offers are customized around the needs of each customer, with a commitment to making mining mobility safe, profitable, and efficient. GCR operates 9 Stores, 2 Bandag Retread Plants, and 5 Off-The-Road Tire Repair Facilities in 5 states, along with managing tire programs at several remote mine locations. In short, GCR plays anywhere mining equipment is operated.
- Inspects tires to be retreaded or repaired to determine condition, repairs needed, etc.
- Apply rubber compounds to retread the tire-to-tire casing and hangs up to dry.
- Curing retread tires.
- Quality control of finished product
- Checks finished tire with work order for proper identification and completion of work required.
- Trims and paints finished retread Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Relevant experience and education required
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.