GCR is one of the largest, safest, and most trusted providers of Off-The-Road and Mining tires and service in the country. Our extensive experience, expertise, products and services provide customers availability to World Class Off-The-Road and Mining tire and service solutions. Our solution based offers are customized around the needs of each customer, with a commitment to making mining mobility safe, profitable, and efficient. GCR operates 9 Stores, 2 Bandag Retread Plants, and 5 Off-The-Road Tire Repair Facilities in 5 states, along with managing tire programs at several remote mine locations. In short, GCR plays anywhere mining equipment is operated.
- Mounting, balancing, rotating, and repairing all types of tires from passenger to large trucks.
- Check for needed additional service.
- Clean and paint used tires and place in used tire stock. Any other duties as assigned.
- Drive vehicles to deliver and pick up merchandise.
- Move customer’s vehicles.
- Stock and assist with physical inventory.
- Maintain tools, equipment, and service truck in efficient operating condition, keep clean (inside & out).
- Unload and load tire and related items from truck as required.
- Adhere to all traffic and speed regulations.
- Operate a forklift (depending on facility)
- Sweep floors, clean restrooms, perform other duties and tasks as assigned. Attend meetings held by Store Service Manager.
- Process all necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
- Observe all safety rules and procedures associated with performance of duties.
- Use personal protective equipment according to regulations and policies
- Other duties as assigned
Relevant experience and education required
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.