Firestone Airide, specializes in air spring manufacturing and technology with a history of more than 80 years of research and development on technologically advanced air springs for the global marketplace. Firestone engineers air springs and related products for commercial trucks and trailers, cars, sport utility vehicles, light trucks, mini vans, motor homes, buses, agricultural equipment, rail and industrial applications.
This position could have up to 75% travel mixed between day and overnight travel within the geographic region.
**The ideal candidate for this role would be based remote in Dallas or Houston Texas**
Account Management/Key Accounts work focuses on medium to long-term planning and face-to-face selling of a variety of products, services and/or solutions across multiple lines of business for a defined group of existing clients including:
• Developing medium to long-range sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow, and diversify the relationship with a defined group of existing customers
• Identifying and managing interactions with assigned group of existing customers to identify cross/up and repeat sales opportunities
• Resolving problems and ensuring customers receive high quality customer service
• Developing client retention and growth plans and strategies for developing profitable business with assigned accounts
• Reviewing and reporting on customer retention, business opportunity and market trends Incumbents in this specialization may be selling directly to the ultimate purchaser or indirectly through channel partners. Incumbents matching to this specialization are compensated based on achievement of sales targets.
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.