Wherever you work and whatever role you fill, when you represent the Bridgestone name you know that you are a valued teammate who is part of our larger mission to “Serve Society with Superior Quality.” We start by offering each teammate more than just a salary. We provide formal training, competitive performance incentives, paid vacation and holidays, healthcare packages for full-time and part-time employees, and a 401k plan to help build your future.
We believe people can only provide superior service and quality to others when they are allowed to bring their whole selves to work and know they are supported. We believe in championing all perspectives, individuals and teams because we understand the importance of seeing the world and our business through many different lenses. We are building a team as diverse as the world we serve. So, show us what you’re made of. Show us the smart stuff, the tough stuff, the bold, beautiful and brave stuff. Because who you are is what we need.
Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee and is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation headquartered in Japan. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand products to address the needs of a broad range of customers and industries.
- Develop brand/product positioning, associated marketing themes, and partner on media channel support that align with target customer segmentation (e.g., company website, digital media/ads, social media, publications, email, radio/TV, face-to-face, etc.).
- Develop and execute social media strategy, campaigns, influencer strategy, promotions, community management initiatives and all other aspects of social media for FCAC.
- Manage all content across all paid, earned and owned platforms for the brand
- Lead planning and execution of all production shoots.
- Provide analysis through KPI's created in partnership with internal stakeholders and leadership using data from media, creative and social platforms as well as web/CRM tools. Communicate results to as appropriate.
- Assist in development of test-and-learn strategies as appropriate to test new opportunities or to evaluate value of programs across multiple channels.
- Assist in evolution of brand platforms to support key business initiatives and meet customer needs and expectations.
- Oversee the development and distribution of national and local marketing materials; inclusive of local and national recruitment items.
- Assist Sr. Brand Manager with managing agency partners by actively participating in agency meetings and providing feedback.
- Develop project briefs, manage projects and provide feedback to ensure output supports brand strategy.
- Collaborate on research to define targeted customer segments for the brand across channels and determine the key values that drive buying behavior for each segment. Lead the ongoing evaluation and tracking of campaign performance; actively look for improvement opportunities. Analyze research to build insights-driven marketing programs and to understand category and industry trends.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to drive overall brand strategy and ensure consistent messaging and creative lives across all channels.
- Play pivotal role in special projects for brand team to develop appropriate messaging and creative for BSRO-specific initiatives.
- Assist in developing the annual retail brand plan.
- Manage FCAC brand budget and monthly close process. Lead annual budget planning for Brand Activation team, including key system management of SAP and MDG.
- Maintain competitive analysis, including competitive store and market visits.
- National Leadership Conference Core Team Member.
- Model behaviors that support Bridgestone’s NorthStar initiative and BSROs Vision.
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.