Wherever you work and whatever role you fill, when you represent the Bridgestone name you know that you are a valued teammate who is part of our larger mission to “Serve Society with Superior Quality.” We start by offering each teammate more than just a salary. We provide formal training, competitive performance incentives, paid vacation and holidays, healthcare packages for full-time and part-time employees, and a 401k plan to help build your future.
We believe people can only provide superior service and quality to others when they are allowed to bring their whole selves to work and know they are supported. We believe in championing all perspectives, individuals and teams because we understand the importance of seeing the world and our business through many different lenses. We are building a team as diverse as the world we serve. So, show us what you’re made of. Show us the smart stuff, the tough stuff, the bold, beautiful and brave stuff. Because who you are is what we need.
Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee and is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation headquartered in Japan. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand products to address the needs of a broad range of customers and industries.
The Warren County Plant is the flagship tire manufacturing facility within Bridgestone Americas Inc. Warren County produces Truck and Bus radial tires and operates on a 24/7 basis.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineering Technician role include the following:
- Preventative Maintenance (continuous improvement)
- Troubleshooting Mechanical, Electronic, and Electrical Industrial Equipment
- Perform Quick Repair for Trouble Calls from Operating Technicians
- Perform Maintenance on Hydraulics and Pneumatic Equipment
- Troubleshooting Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs)
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and meet the following minimum requirements:
- 3+ years industrial maintenance experience in a multi-craft environment; OR
- 3+ years of high tech maintenance related military experience; OR
- Completed apprenticeship program and 2+ years industrial maintenance experience; OR
- Associates degree in Electronics, General Technology, Robotics, or related field and 2+ years industrial maintenance experience
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.